viernes, 29 de agosto de 2014

A country I'd like to visit

I’d like to visit India, a country with one of the most ancient civilizations of the world. Especially, I want to visit the Taj Mahal, a magnificent mausoleum rafted in soft and pure marble, with an incredible story. It was made by an Indian emperor, in memory of his deceased wife. This structure is almost perfectly symmetric. Almost, because when the emperor died his tomb was put next to his wife`s tomb, which is just in the middle of the mausoleum.

Besides to visit this amazing structure, I would like to learn about his culture, mainly about his philosophy, which is strictly related with his religion, Hinduism. I consider that non-occidental cultures have a life’s style more connected with nature and the spiritual world. I try to live my life like this way. Despite of I like this country, I wouldn’t like to live there, because I think that country is very different from mine related with food and hygiene. This country has a lot of poverty and diseases, and I have seen on TV how in some Indian`s towns people coexist whit dirty rats; very disgusting.  


1 comentario:

  1. Hello Cristian! I think similar about India, it's an amazing country with an ancient culture where you can learn about, if you're living or just visiting. The Taj-Mahal is awesome, a wonder building of the world, a contact with somethins so different, and maybe it can to change your life forever.
    Kind Regards.

    ResponderBorrar