viernes, 12 de septiembre de 2014


“terrorist attempt”: bomb in the subway.



I knew about the bomb in the Monday’s evening. It was at midday, so I realize about that very late. I was in a friend’s home, when the news showed what happened. I was surprised of course of the wounded people, but besides because I didn’t think that it could happen; I think that Chilean people are very conservative, at least at our days. Honestly, I think that government is behind this entire situation. Why? Because it is advisable for the government. Maybe this sound like “V for vendetta”, but I think that “fear” is a good way for control people. In fact, is the best way. Government categorized this as a ‘Terrorist attempt’, but I believe that cops have means to identify these kinds of groups. For that reason I think that is very incredible that cops can’t identify the guilty with agility. Besides, more than promote calm and peace, the press spreads uncertainty (which generate fear at people). This in turn produces consumerism, which benefit to… yes, business men and politicians (I hate them). Fear, in my opinion is the unique resource that have the government have in this moment for maintain the society united, because It doesn’t have credibility and proofs to demonstrate that It is necessary. Government need staging to being valid and acceptable for people.


 

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I agree with your opinion! Actuallly the background of "V for vendetta” exists in this system. The“fear” is a good way for control people" as you say.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. it's always a big mystery to know who the responsible people are

    ResponderBorrar