viernes, 5 de septiembre de 2014

Mysteryland  2013



Strictly speaking, it is not a concert, but an electronic music festival. The difference with normal concert is the number of artists, here there are a lot, and the time of the concert; Mysteryland spent three full days. I'm not a big fan of electronic music, but two friends motivated me to go. The ticket was very expensive (approximately $ 65,000), but it was given as a birthday gift, so I could go without regretting. On December 19th , 2013 the first day of the festival, we travelled to Picarquín, where every year it is carried out, and we got there at noon. It was totally crowded, and it took some time to install the tend. It took 20 minutes to get to the Q-dance stage and 20 to get to the main stage (there were 5 different stages of different types of electronic music). These were very large and very colorful; really amazing. On the day, everything was a pool party and at night it was total madness, a lot of drinks, lights, costumes, drugs (not in my case, but it was openly visible), and of course, music and happiness. On the third day, the festival ended with fireworks and then I realized I was totally tired and haggard. I had a terrible hangover and I slept an entire day on the next day.


2 comentarios:

  1. I haven't attended an electronic gig, I think it must be very interesting!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. great photo! Three days is too much for a concert.

    ResponderBorrar