viernes, 24 de octubre de 2014

2014

I think this year has been very difficult to me or, at least, I have had to make a big effort to endure it. This is because I began this year with a handicap due to a sickness I had. So, at the beginning I didn’t know if I could study, but I decided that the best choice was to do it.  At first, it was very difficult, but I persisted until I recovered a good pace, I have had a nice performance, so I’m calm about the semester’s end.  In another aspect, I have developed myself as a person a lot from this sickness and I have learnt about my interests and wishes. Related to extracurricular activities, I have participate in an EJE group (you have to live it), and I’m in charge of the musical entertainment and animation, I enjoy it a lot, despite I’m not a religious person. In spite of these difficulties, this has been a good year, because I have could demonstrate to me that I can confront hard situations and smile when everything seems against me. I’m becoming a more responsible person (I think), but obviously a have a lot to improve. I hope to still doing things that make me be better person I`m right now, and I’m looking urgently to do something new in my life that force me to live a lot of different situations and experiences. Mainly a want to be surprised, because a consider that things I’m doing and the places that I visit, in this moment, are very usual and common.


4 comentarios: