viernes, 17 de octubre de 2014

My hobbies



If I think about it, I have had the same hobbies for years. One of my oldest hobbies is to play videogames. I have never had a video games console, as Nintendo or PlayStation, but I have always been worry about improve my PC. A desk computer have the benefit of could change its parts for another better or more advanced. It allow to you to get a faster velocity of data processing and to run the latest video games. A lot of times I have to “pimp” my PC because I want to play a particular game that requires a lot of power. Nowadays, I still love to play, but less than a few years ago. I could be maybe because I have more responsibilities in study and social life.  Another hobby is to ride my bike, May besides it is my mean of transport. If I’m stressed, I take my bike and I go cycling in a park or a peaceful place. Another hobby is to be with people, share a good time, drink a beer and meet different kind of persons, especially the odd ones. I think that is very fun to meet a weird person, because you don’t know what to expect of them. This kind of people can surprise you in a good way with their extravagances and freshness. This hobby is the most important for me, because It allows me to have a lot of experiences, and it could be a very important reason about why I choose psychology as my career: to understand the people and his way of understand the world.


4 comentarios:

  1. Play video games since the labor :P jajajajajajajaj

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Interesting. The weird people usually is stigmatized. Also, it would be interesting to define what is "the weird" in our society.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think with your first salary you will buy a console, I'm sure of that...

    ResponderBorrar