viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

Friday :D

If I wouldn’t have english at Friday I’m pretty sure I would be partying right now.  I’m a very motivated person, so if a see a bit of movement in my campus, I look for people and i buy beer or wine for share with my friends. I like to party early because I don’t like to return late at night to my home; I’m a very lazy person. Most of people I Know at university are “carreteros”, so I always find company or somebody to enjoy a good moment. If my campus is bored, I call my friend of childhood and we met to talk about life and to share a beer. But I have to admit that I don’t enjoy right now  because a think I have partying a lot. This is my second year, the first I didn’t go to a party in the full year, so this year I try to recover the ‘wasted’ time. In this moment I’m tired of that so I decided to become a bit more home-loving and try to be more time with my family, because I think that I don’t do it enough. This day in particular I’m not very motivated, so if I would stay, it would be a short time, then I would go to my house, eat something and try to read for my exams. After, I would be hours watching ‘Game of Thrones’, that I began a week ago.


2 comentarios: