viernes, 10 de octubre de 2014

How 'green' I am?

I try to be “green” person. I always throw the garbage in the rubbish bin. Sometimes I do the same with garbage that is not mine, of the floor. In my house, we have an especial to put in there the recyclable trash.  Periodically, we left it in recycle point. When, for example, I’m with people sharing in some place (grass), I worry about to leave clean the place we used.  In another way, I’m really making an effort to become a vegetarian. I consider it green because is fetching for animals. But it’s hard, because if you don’t eat meat you reduce a lot of the common food you can buy, especially a cheap one. It is terrible when I’m with “bajón”. Besides, always that I can, I ride my bike to move through the city. It’s is very healthy and help to the physical condition, besides to decontaminate the city.  But, despite of this, I think very hard to be a full ecologic person. If a wanted to do that, I should to buy organic food (very expensive) or to harvest it.  My clothes and all things I use should be not harmful to the environment and recyclable when it becomes useless.

I’m proud to be a conscious about environment, and I always will try to get better in this the most I can. In this moment, I’m trying to get away of the city and to get closer of the nature, looking for peace mainly.



5 comentarios:

  1. You are most green person than me :( you won this time. I won't borrow you my papermate anymore (for the recycling obviously)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I support the motion of becoming vegetarian, but I have the same problem as you!! I think it's a bit complicated, but at this moment I'm only eating fish, maybe you should try it

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It is not so difficult be vegetarian, you just have to keep food on hand. Today the problem is that, like everything nice in the world, now the vegetarian food is in the hands of agronomic transnational companies :C.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I agree with Gisella, but I think we cannot do everything at the same time, but little by little it's an advance

    ResponderBorrar
  5. It would be nice if I use the bike too as you do!

    ResponderBorrar